August 2, 2008

Sick... so sick..

having a bad sick man...aiks... dis morning i really stomuch pain..
feel wan 2 vormit... cannot sleep well...
whole nite just go 2 toilet again and agian..but cannot vormit...
Gosh...how can like this 1?
whole nite just cannot sleep well...
just "lao sai"(hokkien) again n again..dunno wats wrong wit me...
when want 2 say help also din hav the energy 2 use...
So.. after goin 2 sleep... and suddenly wake up,and go to toilet again..
alredy 7 or 8 times...

actually this day, my college have replacement,just get so sick....
din hav energy use up...lucky dis morning dat my dad
realize dat me is sumthing wrong..
den he giv me "fong sa yun" 2 eat,
after he go 2work... i alone inda house...
still pain,and just dunno why and confuse...
atlast just go 2 toilet vormit.. vormit da liquid also red colour 1..
i just stun and look at da toilet bowl,like blood..
den after i just vormit feel times onli dat i knw... is ystrday i drink da curry...
after dat, i just go and sleep...cannot open da fan,
coz 2 cold... argh~lucky dat i can sleep awhile,
when 11am is my brother cum bac from tuition...
i think is the time go 2 help my uncle move his house 2 Seremban..
haiz.. i just feeling better.. and sit at his car..
and just rest.... i just feel sorry uncle dat i suddenly sick like this~
but finally i help him alot...he also giv me his precious DvD player 2 me...
aiyo~ thx God dat he so good...not just dvd player...
gib me also USDollar~kaka~
hmm~i also got take sum picture from there~
hope u guys enjoy~ huhu~



My brother is acting~ haha~ in the garden~

enjoying da feel~

i am da gardener...

my grandmother~ hehe~ she dunno i take her pic~

these all take from seremban... this kind of house is hard 2 find at KL now..


da triangle food corner~ my brother is finding place 2 sit~

wow~ my bro is enjoying~

No comments: