July 5, 2009

MY life. Just on my life that what happen.



By the way,
this girl called Xin nee. I think u guys sure know
that her name appear at my chat box.
By the way~ She same date and month birthday
with me~ Fuuyoh~ Long time dint get a person
same birthday with me. By the way she looks quite
pretty (i think she will see my blog de ba~)
By the way.. Just friends. Is nice to meet her.
hmm.. Just edit her picture to looks more nicer.


Jessica help me take this picture
when having dinner at sushi king.
looks nerd.


Wet place.


Donald playing barbie.
Si Ni smile.


Chef Ling doing this naked barbie
doll stab on the cake.


Sponge become dress.


Me and barbie.


Leturing art at class..
Well.. Just bluff.


Draw by maker. Just sketch.


Sketch also.


Some big and small.


Happy meal... New figure.. Hahahaha..


at jamming room.


Well... Just snap.



Aww.. So lovely...
I wish that i also have one also.
Hahaha.


Jamming..


Woah... To concentrate dy.
Cant focus on camera also.


Bass and drum


Argh.... Heavy rock..


New and last in this month.....
Double ZZ Gundam.. After Zeta Gundam blog.
Then will show you soon.


Sooooo Hot...


Favorite drinks ever.


Sunlight.


Altered Fequency. Jamming at midvalley.
Maybe 2days later i will upload at youtube then check
it out la.


They using I-touch play band.


When i was at topshop...
I saw something i cant expect and imagin.
Girl and boys. i dare you cut this hairstyle.



Jessica and christina,
Laugh so ugly... Yer...


Jamming room.. So cool.


Drum set at the jamming room.


So serious face.


When yamcha with Kaori after band..
he so shy to take a picture....

::NEXT blog?::
Zeta Gundam

No comments: