February 18, 2010

Chern Family

My cousin brother and his girlfriend.

This is the place and situation we gathering.
At Genting Bakery drinks and eat dessert and
blow water. Hmm. Can see my dad is teaching my
Cousin brother how to handle the camera take a nice angles.
And is very late nites.

Playing and taking pictures in the cold gardens.
Nice and Funny~ Having good enjoy in nice weather
with alots of stars.

Me and my little cousin brother.
Who crazy Gundam and Kamen rider with me.

Me and Jay.. Crazy around~

And this is cousins and me.

At Bakery angles..

Taking picture and bakery.

At starbucks~

Playing fireworks at First World Garden.


And this is me.

2 comments:

埃索迪斯 said...

Looks fun!
Been so long never seen Kah Weng..he looks bigger size now.. =P

Cyrus Chern said...

and his girlfriend also.
ahaha~ ya~ is fun~