January 6, 2011

2011

Superb earphone. Clean and clear design.

Everybody love this. =)
Really think about when back to KL,
group with besties and play together.

3 new comic.
Masked Rider Spirit, Peacemaker and Biomega.
All is my admire artist.

Bike! Thunder! Cool suit! my style!

original comic only got colors. =)

Hitman reborn best design ring!
Cloud element! Hibari Kyoya ring! my love~

My phone.. .. .. tee hee.

Gloomy!!!! XD

SD kamen rider CJX!!!!

Cover and box.

inside and earphone design.

Heartbeats and ladygaga sign.

Cool design keep earphone and logo!
BEATS!


i think this kind of earphone , only
have good protection like this rite?


Hmm, about my recently life..
i think is not bad. Quite enough time to spent my life.
everyday is a best day too learn many new things.
Working here is the best to learn, and also knowing
style and culture. Hmm, after this month arrange all the thing
nicely. I will start my secret things up.

2011 to me, just a year need to go through.
2011 make me older.
2011 make me sleep early.. haha...

No comments: