July 15, 2008

MIBC... part1...the MOST important dat picture i take~(seriously~)

This is the first day 11.7.2008...



These is da kitchen for competition...

Hey yo~ staff babe~

dats me~ i m in da duty in 3days~



Cakes and Competition product...
firstday.


The gold medal product... creative and detials..

From Sunway resort Hotel..

The judges is give marks..

Judges is checking product...

Chef Lesli doin art sugarcraft~

Finish pull sugar work... nice...

2nd day... the second Day~

Japanese(but work at malaysia) dessert...

Kuok I(my singapore friend) he is doin chocolate art work now....
Challage da Chocolate Master...

dis is "enemy" Jess chocolate master product...

i can say dat... da dragon is cool...

Kuok I chocolate artwork product... damn nice...

Judge is enjoying 2 c Kuok I artwork..

Finally Judges is finish... Hav a smile...

wat a nice artwork...

The light is giv the shinning effect to the artwork...

the flower with shinning blue...

Chef Leslie artwork... Cute cute giraffa...

Peacok... or phoenix... pull sugar done byChef Leslie..

Cool art work... i wish i can do like this also..

LAST day~

Chocolate dessert with small pieces~


Actually i am duty 1...

Kuok I art work damn beautiful~

all da chocolate master product...

Bread competition...

kung panda... by Chef Leslie...
(wait for part 2 to show chef leslie doin
kungfu panda)

Finnaly Kuouk I get Champion... i am so gam dong..
as he friend...

Kuok I left he product go bac 2 singapre...
he gib our staff 2 enjoy da chocolate...

Argh~~~~~

Take all da ingredients left at MIBC...
damn nice.. hahaha~

ok ok~ Chef Chern say gonna go~



hehe~ thx dat u guys enjoy... just wait for my part 2 ba...
God bless... And!!!!!!
leave sum comment pls thank u~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice pics... :p

埃索迪斯 said...

Gossh! You are soon will be a man..from a little boy.

It's been too long time didn't not meet up with you..

Btw..I got this from your dad.

Get me at facebook...you will know who I am :P