July 30, 2008

Monday to Friday... days of pressure.. Saturday... I love my brothers..


June , me , Sim~ ya... we are acting hero babe~

Sim and me is watching da sky which the star is falling down..

sook kwen, johnz, jeff, me, wei minz~ all white guys~

Minz and me... wit spec~ cool babe~

Never endzz~ new genaration 2008~ huhuhe~


Monday to friday... is the study of da days..
hmmm.. need 2 focus and concentrate and give sumone dat
every morning once talking bout my weak point...
2 day just straight away pratical... pratical just da mind how 2 sucess...
but sumtime... when go 2 lunch... i look up 2 sky...
i wil miss my brothers.... at my church... Saturday is the day i most lovely...
i love them oways man... is not bout gay... dis bout my friendship man...
haha~ i wish i oways 2gather wit them... just feel like happy and dun hav pressure...
actually i also hav friends at my college there... just feel like knowing each other
just few months... mayb bout my sum topic is not suitable 4 them...
i wil try my best at this sem2 wit their comunication is better than last sem..
which dat more improve my result at my studies... my skill at baking...
hope dat my brothers is oways pray 4 me... hmm... i miss da sound dat v laugh~
2gather at the car we all 2gather... at mamak... at church...
hmmm~ feels like... dis is also 1 of the happiness i enjoying now~
ya~ happi bli bobo~

1 comment:

埃索迪斯 said...

haha..so good to have brothers..