September 8, 2008

+.+ bread pratical...


Last week... I don't like this bread, so i din't mention...



Olympic edition... Now i also keeping at my house, infront of my monitor,
to let my parents misunderstand that i bring softdrink to drink... Kakaka~
actually inside is empty..
Nice angles? hehe~



For Godsake, she(Jessy) really don't know i take
her picture... Looks like aunty~



Lock? i think his name ba~
he taking his bread picture...



When pratical, the comment sense is..
after the bread come out from oven,
most of the students will take out their
gadgets to take the beautiful sense of thier
bread... Now ilazy to take now~



Siew siew always have a nice smile..
Mun Yee is reciving her picture from
Siew Siew~


My class big pretty pest.. Yin Ze the mice...
always like to "curi makan"~




Cake doughnut... When hot is
the heaven taste, but after cool down you will
feel the oily...



Another pest... Zhi Keong... Handsome Rat..



NcYao... He is lonely...(he really don't know i take his
picture)


3 pretty ladies, and 1 cute and handsome guy...
(from left: yinze , mun yee , siew siew and zhi keong)


I really pity my buddy...
when he is cleaning people just step..



"The love rumours"~ Micheal and Jessy...
Can you see Peter? I mean Ah Mok~

1 comment:

ng siew siew said...

wah!! i really gotta behave myself dy =P you edited the pic is't? am i really laugh until that scary?! >_<" anyway, nice shot man =)