September 28, 2008

Music... My soul....


Hmm... I was think that...
every saturday.. the of jamming to God..
yar~ hmm...just simply take... looks nice babe~


Woohooo~ posing~ Playing G-chord stlye...
yar~ babe~ Thax Jabyss help take a nice angles~


Hello~ anybody listen 2 me?
hehe~ paiseh paiseh~


Gosh~ Sexy guitar... sexy level almost
arrived my gurlfriend sexy level...
man... limited edition... Japan guitar..
i wish this is my birthday present..
argh~ design feels like my dream phone K850i..
mirror stlye.. Exoctic guitar~ RM1500 ar~


see? japan ar... import second hand...


i can say... i really want to try this sexy guitar..
Jabyss hav a nice angle to me...
Thx bro~ very easy to press chord...
babe~


2day at the hidden guitar shop
jam room.. just jamming around
these funky drums~ feels good..
nice crash~ iwish that my church just like
these drum~ ofcoz better dat this jam room la~
lol~


Solo~ solo~


my drum stick~ haha~


And this is my video i play drum..
Jaming solo~