December 2, 2008

Nowdays. Art = Stress = Creative = Love

I know that, i am strting less online,
lazy check friendster, facebook, write blog.
Is because of, i using those time to plan,think ,manage my
crew website Litmotive Studio.
Many things that i gonna learn alot of creative,
nowdays.. I also start to be director in this crew.
to take video, edit and cut, alot of stuff gonna do.
and these few days, very stress and stress.
By the way, just onli can pray to God that help me take away
my problem and make my mind clear.

Litmotive Studio also needs more volunteer join,
can help us in design, dance video, make so movie clip
that meaningful. So, girls and guys..
Don't watse your talent, just share your talent with us.
No matter where u are, where you come form.
We welcome you always.
Just check the site.

www.litmotive.weebly.com



Yeah.. I love kids.. Just the memories when i working at kinergarden.
Miss these kids alot. when i get stress when i miss them,
Their smiling always is part of my energy support me.
I think that maybe 1 of them is gonna be history maker in this land.
wow~



Ya. This is my brother-Jabyss. Just Have some angles on him.
Yar. I am really boring. But i like to catch a nice angles on him.
why? because he is cool and handsome. Lol..


Yar.. I am in the room. Just have a angle,
that never take before.


Wow. Wondering that where i take it? just figure it out.




I know that flower and egg is not match.
hmm. That egg is the experiment
i do in my home kitchen~ taste not bad.
Drum. When i was stress and fed up everything.
Drum is the only things that i forget everythings.
Hmm.. i wonder if i have a drum set at my rooms.
Sure complain alot.

No comments: