December 3, 2008

Oh my gosh~ she looks like me~ XD

Oh my gosh~ she looks like me~ XD

One day, i checking myspace account.
Suddenly flashback the gurl i know,
she give me her msn i forget to contact her.
That day just check that her msn that i add or not.
Lucky that i add her very long time ago, when i find her in msn,
that day i was at church recording picasso dance video.
Well... When i open the msn chat box, Johnz say that
this girl looks like me. (By the way her name is Angie.)
I was shock that he say like that. I just compare with my
picture. OH MY GOSH~ 70%-80% looks like me man...
So.. Just chat with her..... Then then then.......(please dont think other side.)

Hmm... Nowdays i still have contact and chat with her,
after that we just chat a topic about she looks like me..
Haha.. she also realize it dy~ Kaka~ So... I just agar she is my "sista"~
lol~ But.. Some of intersting same with me. Like visual JRock,
draw, fashion hair stlye, read fashion magazine.
waliao~ just like my twins sista~ lol~ She younger that me..

Yo~ Angie sista~ is miracle to know you~ hahaha~
Alice 9 Rox~ ( Gaze also la~)


So.. just compare~ waliao @~


How izzit~ waliao~ my sista leh~ kakaka~

No comments: