February 8, 2009

My lifestyle. My culture. And extremely fun and crazy.

This picture is after going to jogging with
Rick and Jabyss, and we goin to Niu Che Shui
(Cow Car Water) yamcha at Fullhouse.

Back to my mom hometown.
My uncle house have the wifi.
So, we going to online togather
at dinner table. 4 laptop on table.
2 mores at below the table.

Finally LM.C album fully collect whole edition.
Not bad. Gimmical Impact and Super Gillitor Loud box.

Rm100. So.. is 100 of Rm1.

Can you smell some shit of money?

DVD-9 fully clear version DVD.
Justin timberlake future sex love show live,
Linkin Park texas Live and
L'arc En Ciel live 15th aniversary.

Abit emo. With trolly.

I fell the power of holy.

When going to ioi. Kiiro just help me to
snap. Nice angle.

Godlike?

At Gan's house mirror.

Yeah... The Aura of the Power.
Gonna blow you up~

They still relaxing.
I gonna kill them soon.

This was my idea. Feeling cool want
u emergency want to pee and piss
your water off~ Kufufufu~

No comments: