February 26, 2009

Punjabi presentation. Lots of fun.


Punjabi style Cyrus. Cool.. hahaha~
Behind me is Suhaimi.


Wooo~ so pretty... Ah moi so cantik~
(this pose is Suhaimi ask me to do it.)
Just laugh.

Ow~ So gay man. With Ah Keong and
Seen Hui.

My presentation members. Fairuz with me.
Woo. Why i looks like Punjabi prince. Hmm.

Me and An An. Haha~ They group
damn creative to make Iban costume.

Me and Seen Hui. The ONLY
SMK Pusat Bandar Puchong student on
our college M.I.B.

Wow~ An An and Catherine.
Nice smile ever.

Me and Fairuz at class.
So cool.

"Can u marry with me??"
Say by Punjabi prince.
What a sakai act. Just for fun.

Me and Iban pretty girls.
Left Yinze Right AnAn.

Oh yeah~ With a sexy pose with
horse... Ah~~~~ Don't think other side ar..
kufufufu~

Rose that color by me.

When waiting bus at MidValley.
Damn heavy rain. Somemore when take the
bus till Pearl Point. The bus engine
something wrong. And just change bus.
Watse time. watse money. Argh~

Oh yeah.. Heavy rain~ bla bla bla~

No comments: