April 27, 2009

Some words. Just feel boring. i just a working maniac.


This morning found some code.
Is from Google..



Nowdays,Maple is ruin inside my soul again.
Ready for Cleric again... And maybe buy some @cash
and play to leveling. (such a waste~)


My facvorite comic reborn.
Nice artwork at all.. Haha~


By the way, a robot was always work.
Just rest for 1 day. Later... need to back to
work again. And this is the place who belongs to
this robot... Just work and work... become professional.
Just like my dad. He is a hard working person.
He is a professional. Just wanna be like him.

More focus on work... Need learn more management.
More knowing all the F&B system.
Yeah~ Thats my pain killer and lifestyle.

Art brings me joy and peace.
Friends brings me a lot of support.
Family brings me alots of life knowledge.
Music brings me comfortable.
The GazettE brings me release my hate and pain.
God brings me hope and focus.
Customer brings me happy (coz need to act when work.)
Working brings me painkiller and make me more focus on my career.

All people got on lifestyle.
Cant match is cant match.
In seven months that i keep the anger and distress.
Is end. no more this sucks life and just keep this hate
and agony. Be Cyrus again alone in a lifestyle evermore.

What is me.?
What the h*LL is me?

I just a guy , skinny look and long hair.
Like to play drums, draw, and play.
Loves to talk and sharing.
Art only is my life-partner.

Oh yeah~
Arts bring me joy and peace alots.~


::God... please give a me alots of crative inside my soul~::
AMEN>~

No comments: