April 12, 2009



This poster. I love and like alots.
After the Watchmen movie i just watch with Allen.
This movie is bring alots of meaning to me and my life.
Not onli the story and the art of visionary also
bring me alots hunger of learning. Just download whole
soundtrack 2days ago. Feel that, maybe will put some time to create
some style of my self. How to say? Is hard to figure it out.
Just want to say how i feel.

ENDZ of Watchmen.
And something about me.....

This week, this month.
I experience of emotion and feels.
Pain, sad, happy , crazy,sucks, nerd,
and much more. Pain is pain on some of my family cases,
sad long stories. I would try to say.
I am living on my own life space.
You know what i mean. Just a stupid question to many of you.
I am selfish. Yes. This type of personality is help me alots
on good way. I just know that i more enjoying on my lifestyle,
my art, toys, Gundam and my mutlimedia stuff.
God is give me alotz of chance to fire up my career and my art,
mutlimedia , and my business. I am really regret of my
laziness, some lousy attitude. Sometimes just think bacl,
this is the choice i choose. What for? Damn.
I just know that in every relationship i just doing good my position.
Even friends & family. I sure that y'all guys know about my relationship
status. So what, do a good part bring back is nothing.
(i know that u are hard 2 figure it out what i say. thats mystyle.)
Sometimes my life is agony in thinking and distress.
Which decisions that i really whant to choose. My mom always tell me that
"leave it to God. God will settle it." Actually i just have some stupid question.
"IS God already plan apart our life?"
"IS God make a decision in our life?"
"Every decisions i choose.. Is that got something wrong?"
"Can i run away the problem."
Bullshit, is because is all about my bull shit decisions,
before that meet wrong person, meet wrong follower.
Turn my life sucks few years. By the way in 17 i know that
i really want to calm down to do my right decisions.
Life is simple, just the way our choose.
I just want to ask God.
"Can you make my life more simple and creative."
Thats just what i want.
I regret many stuff, cases and decisions.
I am not regret that all things i experince.
Never looking back to old stuff... Renew my stlye?
Need some time babe.
And don't think i am stupid, maybe you are don't know
something i know from you. Thats what i say.

Emotion now = .............. lolx~

No comments: