January 29, 2010

Trolak Camp ver0.1

At bus starting to go Trolak.
Which mean that place is our camp to go.

After arrived. I am lucky with my room mates
with i know them well.
Wei Lim, Ten , William and Johnson.
Alots of fun and joke around this room.

This is our room.
Looks like Hotel.

Preparing going to
have MJ performance.
so must be wear very very MJ looks.

Before my show start.
Just having a picture behind the stage.
From left: Mable, EnChing,Me and Feena.
This is our performance looks pic.

Feena and Mable.
First show that they lucky to start.
Lolx.

Thats my turn dance MJ show.
If wanna see. Just see at my facebook profile,
there will have my dance video there.

Okay. After all the dance and show.
Which mean really have to take memorable
picture. YEAH~ Never forget.

Me and Siew Siew.
That day i think only i dance with her very
crazy and very.... GENG ar~

After back to my room.
Drink lemon tea to release my thirsty.

This is the lake we rafting and having
last dinner here. nice view.

We also sit togather and eat.

At nite. The section of see people talkshow.
lolx.


At the midnight, bunch of people knock the doors
and bang my room doors until crush the doorlocks.
And go inside gangbang pillow hit on us.
what eva.



::Cyrus Say::
is really have fun with friends
at camp crazy togather.
just wait for ver0.2~

No comments: