January 15, 2010

Work fair at Genting when on December.

taking stock to the ballroom.

Place that we place our stock.
Radioactive stuff. lolx.

My favorite. Nice.

In the morning at fair. Is early.
I will spend my time on this magazine.

Getting knowing new friends.

yeah~ Jerial.. he is a cool guy.

Dinner KFC just spend RM8 buy this whole stuff.
Unbelivable?

shoe is the fastest selling.
Oneday... Half way gone.

When free.. Just talk..

At the New Year.. many people at Genting.

before 30 seconds.

after 30 seconds.

When i want poop. This is the place i looking up.

Farewell my friend.
they just finish they work at genting.
And they going back to their hometown.
Miss them.

Agnes and me.
Well~ i like her eyes. Is pretty.
Haha. Just try to look at her.
Sure you know what i say.
is a person.. Is nice to met her.


The Helping hand girl Carmen and me.
between that time closing. She will come to help
us to fold messy clothes at our rack.
And.. And she pretty. Is nice to met her too.

I like this design. simple and nice.

In chinese we will say SAM PAT.
which mean busy body.

always stick togather.

My staff tag.

Our rack with full of cap.

My partner at Radioactive section.
he is cool and funny person.
and he really active with girls.
cool.

Last day on the fair.

shit. forget her name.
I sure she will post her name at
my chatbox..

Oh yeah. jerial. cool and fashion.

She very like to talk with me and Jay.
Seems she interesting on us? lolx.

Ah boy and me.


everyone at there. say that she look like me.
Do you guys feel it?


::Cyrus Say::
Miss this fair
Miss these friends
Miss the extreme parts on fair.
Miss you guys.

3 comments:

埃索迪斯 said...

Oh...I miss you too

霜儿 said...

got miss me mah??
haha..
^^

Cyrus Chern said...

Keic and Carmen.
same miss la..
so gay~