March 2, 2010

Home town trip. ver0.1

At Penang. Can see big Star Cruise.

He is waiting his love. lolx.

well. Thats me~ babe..

Sunshine bright on him.
Thats my younger brother.
Oh my Jay~

Olala. thats me, at the car.

Jay is eating something.

cool?

Come to my 7th uncle farm.
I think is call fruit farm ba...
Plants alots tangerines.

Can see how big is th farm?

Jay is happy on this farm.

well.. thats me with vintage style.

Angles..

Tangerines..

Behind these trees.

Yo.. looks like graveyard there.

Thats my families.

Peace. =)

My dad and mom.

This boy so happy to get so many.

posing~

And thats me..

Ahaha. alots tangerines~

me and me.

Guess what is this fruit?

Someone calling him..

My dad want to chop people.

The soldier. From the movie
LeeHom and Jackie Chan.

Yo~ Peace again =)

My dad eating. Feel sweet>? sour?

Jay~

Me.

Me and Jay~

Fuuyoh.. like camera-man.

My dad is taking some angles picture.

This boy gonna chop and slash someone.

Graffiti..

My dad teaching him kung-fu.

Kungfu styling.



me and my dad also play.
yeah~ me and my dad also play~

No comments: