March 31, 2010

My Music. Everyday listen.

This is the album of Kamen Rider W theme song.
Is very nice and very Jazz-rock.
So, singer and guitarist. Kamiki Aya feat Takuya.
song name.

W-B-X
-W-B-X ~W-boiled Extreme.

Johanna Pachelbel.
My violin favorite artsit.
Classic and romance.

- Canon in major D


Ke$ha...
Well my blog songs is about her,
her song is really nice. And the UK voice
she sing i like it so much. And UK R&B style.
I love it.

ANIMAL.
-Backstabber
-Take it off
-Kiss and tell
-Tik Tok
-Blah Blah blah~


The GazettE
Top 5 visual rock in Japan.
Is really fun of heavy melody,
most important is Nu-Metal.
I can say that every album of them also listen.

before i decay
-Before i decay
-Mayakashi


Well slow hip hop.
new Artist 2009. Kid Cudi.
Low profile style of hip hop. And some of
his song have some guitar solo. Woah~
is rare to see this kind of style.
I love it.

Man On the Moon: the End of Day
- Pursuit of Happiness
- Day and nite (crooker remixes)
- Day and nite
- Make Her say
- Alive

Lady Gaga. Pictures is really have to find
the normal look. By the way, song is nice.
But Lyrics is really not moral. Bad Bad Bad,
i bought this album taught that can find the
black hair cover. I more prefer on it.
By the way, songs is nice. But dont follow what
she sing. LMAO. MV start to become more
disgusting and weird. Thats why i start listen
Ke$ha.. I want normal abit~

-Bad Romance
-Alejandro
- telephone
- Speechless.

Paramore!!! Is really damn rock and funky.
This album i really fall in love with it.
By the way, still have the album like Riot.
Also one of the best album from them.
I wish my girlfriend just like Hayley William.
Ahahaha. =D

Brand New Eyes
- Ignorance
- Brick by Boring Brick
- Playing God

Riot
- Miracle
- Born For this
- Misery Business


At the last! Space Cowboy.
Stylish R&B artist ever. Low profile style
with heavy sense of music.
like and love and crazy. His song is really good
for Popp'in.

Digital Rock Star
- My Egyptian Lover
- Falling down feat LMAO

No comments: