January 14, 2009

Agony sugar pain. Always in Everyday.

When back from class crusine.
I just think back that damn pressure.
I just wondering.. same as classmate.
Why doing just such manners infront of me.
freak off.. So.. Just that day early half an hour.
Keep all stuff and clean messy table working place.
Just packing all stuff just back. What the fuck,
i can say that sem1 till sem3 whole thing is change.
The truth of behind of these suxx people. Damn it...
Just need to keep my self low profile and don't do
some take action stuff.

College got two way lifes to live,
one is just keep ownself low profile keep quiet take
a good result and get out the hell freak fucking place,
second is you gonna have two faces living at the place.
Lucky that meet WeiLim and Jeff all along just be the side
who cares me about it, and share dreams togather..
Hard to find these kind of friends. Hope assignment
is better that last 2 sem.

Back to the class still feel the
agony sugar pain. I want to dissolve it everyday.
Event they leech into my life. Just hyena the life everyday.



Stressful, and just take a angle.


back from agony place.


wednesday.

Me and Nizam. The hip hop and punk lover
same with me. Yeah~ he is a good person
i meet. Best buddy.


from left. WeiLim , Jeff and me.
Best brother ever.



Thanks that Suhaimi and Fairuz.
Borrow formal stuff for me.
Yeah~ babe.


Dream Car.

This is the car i always want, is
not because of Initial D.
Is because i play the game Need Fod Speed Underground2.
This car very useful to drift. I love it so much.
If i have one of this car. I sure the tofu slogan take it off..
Just panda color.. Gosh... Is a unit design car.. kakaka~
Toyota Trueno AE86. One day, i will drive you into the street.

No comments: