January 11, 2009

SATURDAY. Freak Hot.

Before going out. Try a new look to make style my
hair. Just 15minits finish this hair style.
How izzit?


This is the hairstyle i make for
Jabyss. How izzit? Short casual visual kei.


At UCSI

I feeling the way. So,
Just boring and sugar pain.


I am mad. Just having a fast move.


Lit.. Motion? or motive.



When alone. Need to find
a simple and nice place to release
stress and think and imagine
what ever you want.

Crazy of cyrus. How come that have so
many of my brothers? What ever.
The hall of fame.
The most cool and cute couple.
Gratz they togather.
By the way.. Hows they
relationship going?
Is a mystery.

Annie House BBQ
When i am BBQ. Is really
freaking hot.
BBQ memories.
Am i bad boy? Just drink 2 can.
When i was drunk 20%. Just havinng a idea
take with Beatbox JunJie.
Gosh. just fake. I am drunk.. or
Am i drunk??
This guy is truly madly deeply drunk.
Lol.. Next day he dont know what happend to
him was at lastnite.

No comments: