December 3, 2009

Untitled

i know that i am really pretty long din't write blog.
Actually i just don't like to share my personal stuff and things
just like relationship and family. I wunt be expose so much about
it. Life is simple, just life want you like. Thats all.

This Semester is make me quite enjoy and like it.
Why? Because i like puff and danish pastry stuff!!
Yeng ar.. This week Monday just only do Kari Puff and
Apple Pie. I love it so much. Haha~~

As you can see below the picture now. Lolx.








By the way, Thanks from Gan he borrow me Playstation 1 to play.
Unfoturenally the spinning disc function totally cant function.
Make me freak and headache and try to fix it..
at last cant play 5 minutes like that then the problem come out again.
so i decide go to Game shop to fix it.






3 gundam's i bought, And not yet fix it..
MG Blue frame astray Second revise
SD Ecoplan RX-78-2
HG Exia (Limited and hard to find now..)
Before that taught got much time to fix and color,
i think this month if fix.. Only that HG and SD can fix....
MG is long way to go....



this morning i found out one slug is passing to my downstair toilet.
yeng ar...



What a Gay weather today..



December Hair cut... Take this picture from
some japanese hairstyle magazine from Kinokuniya..


No comments: