April 1, 2010

My Practical Training at Maya Hotel

Early in the morning at Kelana Jaya station.
05:59.


When i early arrived at KlCC,
I just sit at somewhere at the garden
just look at the sunrises.
Between few minutes, become like that
hope can see with my love one. =D

SO cool~ At the morning~

the lake silent like a mirror.

KLCC? wow~

Inside KLCC.

Me at Maya Hotel toilet.
WOW~ "Ganzheong."

Enviroment so high class.

Listening jazz song to calm down my mind.

yeah. I got my uniform.
Looks pro. =)

Looker rooms for males staff.

Sharon like it,
Macarroon~

Chi-cak! Full uniform looks~

At chiller room.. Yeah!

Frozen+ing.

Mousse normally store at Freezer~

looks familiar.. MIB student sure knw.

Working and enjoying fun.

Me and Bak Ku Teh (Ng Woei Cheng)
same college, diffrent class. =D

chopping butter,
25kg butter when we use it
we need to chop and measure~

Kitchen enviroment.

Mixing place.

Show piece and display item
to do, i love this place. =D

Walao!!!! using highclass ice cream.

Coloring.



My new cap!!
bought from today..
So nice and cute! XD



::CYRUS SAY::
hope can more enjoy
in these 6 months.
=D

7 comments:

dracoli SLAY said...

wow... reach super early also got benefit ^^ awesome sunrise

Cyrus Chern said...

yeah.. is really damn nice~

埃索迪斯 said...

Cool dude.
I like your new hat!

Cyrus Chern said...

ei~ yeah!
is totally my baby
favorite cap~

phY said...

the eastern egg quiet cute..hahha XD,enioy ur training huh!

Shwu yeong said...

Haagen-Dazs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cyrus Chern said...

stephy- yeah! is very enjoy. =D

jessica- ahahaha~ someone jelous!