May 23, 2010

Few weeks that what i done.

I love this cat..
When i work morning shift.
Everyday i see it at KLCC garden.

Hmm.. wanna seee this car crash!

My favorite artist sign!

Artistic! I love this pic.

Chiak! ta--da~ cute~

Lilian want taller that me.
sad to her..

Both of us very cool.

Posing with cool style.

Barney and me.. XD

i miss my comic. hehe.

My kamen Rider and little snail.

My dad is happy recived a iron man
figure i give him~
give h

My dad is Iron man.
I am Kamen Rider!

Nixon and me.. Is cool..

Sunshine smile take a picture
with old school mate Winnie Hoon.

My dad. Liang Zai~

My little mature brother. =)

Jo and my mom. Nice angle.

My Grandpa. Miss him so much~

Me and my beautiful mom.

My cute grandma.

Recently playing game at Facebook.

KLcc below view.

Doing and working.

gackt!

Ruki!

Fuuyoh.. So yeng zai..


thats Japanese magazine i buy..
cost alots money.. Hahaha..
is also collection what~

2 comments:

dracoli SLAY said...

ah!! you cannot have back the comic. mine!! ><
hey you wear that coat not hot ma? seems very thick o.

Cyrus Chern said...

my coat not hot lar~
very thin layer.. hahaha.