May 25, 2010

FHA Singapore. ver0.3

Preparing for the cold display section for
national team. Ready to set up sugar work and
stick up and place to display this showpiece.

I also a team of helper to get along
help my Chef to done this showpiece.
So is really carefully and beware all the things
that every step we do. Well...
This picture just after done the finish work
only that i posing.. LMAO.

This is the showpiece.

my artwork, thats show up at the
show piece which important to bring
out the themes to the whole presentation.

Behind my artwork.

My chef, also my great guider and teacher
who teach me everythings in kitchen when i training
now. Chef Jess.

Showpiece and me.

Me and Chef Jess. Is an honour to have a chance
to have competition at Singapore FHA. =)

Malaysia team!

this is the best chef in Malaysia which selected
to have this competition.


Hotel Maya gangs. =)

No comments: