May 29, 2010

Just a+bout my feels.

Every morning walk and enjoy moment nature
of morning at KLCC garden. One of the best moment
enjoy my breakfast and the view to God creation.
Ofcause, that take picture is alsao my favorite to snap~
every time i will take the most good timing of weather
and the mood. You can say i am cam-whore. But, i just
wanna share my feels and sense out. =)

Ready to work + training.
everyday walking the same place,
in my training learn alots of patience and passion
to food culinary, which mean pastry .
Still thinking bout how is my future gonna
go, and everytime i think. Honestly, i am the person
quite sensitive and love arts people. Still figuring out
how to fix in culinary + art , and i hate to do production,
but i love to learn how managing all the skill in it.
Respect those senior give me the experince and alert.
Learn many things in this kitchen.


After work, i am a person who very scare raining,
is because, i ain't no car and license. So,
everyday since i start my college life, i use to be take
bus go every where, is truth that taking bus is
already wasting alots of my time. But, i gain learn
patience. You can say me weird, is already common to me.
For sure umbrella is need, to go every to beware that have rain
to make my time to going back home delay.
I just wish that if i really can stay near to my working place,
i really can learn many things as i can. But, lots of problem,
like.. Money, transport, family , safety and economy.
Is can not guarantee anything. Ofcause, my friend who ever
got family support driving, please appreciate it and take care
your car. Everyday just like a boom timer to me, take bus
doesn't mean really safety, according to my record, i been
at trouble that bus problem many times. First sure is
engine got problem, facing on waiting very is because of
lazy driver, the most i hate is the driver always like to stop
a place talk with people with half an hour. sometimes also make
me freak on it. What i can do.? Patience.


In the end, i just can say. This is everyday i face on it.
Nothing speacial. =)


No comments: