August 7, 2008

Lazy to write!! picture alot~ kaka~

6-8-2008 Wednesday

hmm... TINGE nice plain lemon taste~
i like it~ bottle design i also like~ lovin' it~

every i must read the magazine.. "MS" MAN'S STLYE~
to know how match clothes and pants... somemore show
me alot of fashion i discovery~ olalala~

Poppy seed... The more u eat the more you get high..
is drug~ babe~ kakakaka~


hmmm~ after pratical... feel tired...
just rest between the mixer... and a cup of tea~
(thanks Nizam help me catch this nice angle...)

My new and cute classmate... they are new in here...
hahaha~ gratz they join M.I.B~

Siew siew and Li Chu~ haha~ with little bread...
(so nice angles, ofcause i help them take 1 la...)

Butter sugar bread.... aww~ so lovely~

erm... big and small..

goldfish... make by me... unit? huhu~
(notice:i din't learn this skill from my dad...
my dad din teach me 1..)

7-8-2008 Thursday..

morning.... i am taking my bus... just boring and
just snap a picha~

it was rain... i like the effect..

when i taking bus to college... is raining outside...
din take b4 with this angle.. try to snap~
ta~~da.... ok? hahaha~

erm... middle... water~ raining...

hmmm... listening Jay Chou song...
ngam ngam listen his 1 of his song...
"rain of heart 心雨"... and i hate rain...

argh~ cannot take the drop of splashing
of the water....

hmmm... when i go up... just take...

hmmm... how izzit~?

"J" for my brother...





after comeback from college...
i just go 2 ioi hang around.. and eat my lunch~
haha~ colourful sushi~ eating alone~
enjoy neh~

black colour~~~~ see before?

did u feel sumthing? 100% din hav edit~

notice the middle... just feel the picture...
100% din hav edit~

the business struggle of the bus... metro and sri indah~
hahahaha~ teksi also~

yaya~ i m lazy to write blog now~
so just read my blog.. and enjoy the picture~
thank u~ remeber put comment~

2 comments:

Jia Yee said...

wah! u everyday taking photo de hor? very......duno how to say la~~ taking your lifestyle photo.... u want to be a baker in the future?

link me.
www.jiayee-dreamer.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

haha,

I like your goldfish bread,kawai-i neh lol :)Good job! just as your blog, simple and artistry :) gambate q('0')p

from : sister Kean