August 15, 2008

About me.. Lol~

yayaya~hmm~ erm...
today blog topic..is about who am i...
hehe~ actually u guys really knw about me?
haha~ ok... mayb this bout can tellu that how is a person am i...
and also u just fell that what person am i..
love me or hate me~ haha~just hav alook~

As you know that... My name is Cyrus..
IC name is Chern Kah Chun...
so thats why i post my blog chernkc..
so.. birthday is October20 1990...
erm.. my height ar? erm maybe 172 ba...
now still teenager still can grow up~
Hobbies? What thing that i like and love to do it?
ermm... ya.. basicly i love do the stuff
and the line is connection with art..
yes... i love art.. is part of my life now...
i love to draw , design , think something creative,
visual kei, play drum,finding chord at piano,
admire Masked rider S.i.C, Graffty,
using mouse to draw,think some movie to make at Church,
dance poppin,play fashion, read M's magazine..

The Most important is..I love to take picture..
As long you guys see my blog, can see many picture
i take from anywhere...yeah.. i like to notice everywhere...
ten i can take these picture to let y'all now...
whats happening is happen at my side,
my lifestlye and also my art..
Usually i using my phone take these all.
For God sake... Ya.. and really that i using phone with 2megapixal~
are u belive it? haha~ in digital camera inside the phone,
have many basic useful stuff to help us snap a nice picture.
I can not say that my picture is very nice...
hmm~ ofcause i am not pro like pro photographer...
but i wish to be a professional photographer,
this job also can be my partime... haha...
cause i also want tolauch my dream become a artistic pastry chef...

Take picture, is the meaning that...
what u see and then waht u snap...
for me, taking picture is mean to keep
yr memories and also to remember the
thing happen at yr side and yr life..
i starting take picture is in this year...
hmm... have a long lovely story about it~
hahaha~ i think i write it next time...

now i wan to let u knw what
music i listen everyday~hehe~
want to knw?
haha~ wait my next blog post ba~haha... lol~




This picture, i take when i goin bac home..
lol.. XD~


Take at ioi bus stop~ hmm... how izzit?
olalala~


Take with micro mode.. flowers~


too blue~ hmm... edit...


Lomo stlye~ hehe~ thats me~

No comments: