May 8, 2009

Lifestyle never change.


My senior waiter having buffet at Sakae sushi.
When buffet time eat. Eat so many.......


My senior waiter- Yi Gian favorite.
Twinkle twinkle Tamago.


Oh yeah~ Jusco day~
Just like pasar malam.


New Bey Blade. Are you still remember of Beyblade.?


Oh f**k. My preciuos hearphone adapter


My son also feel weird and have a look wats
problem~


Woo~ Long time din take their pictures liao~


Back from work.
Damn sienz, witout ArKar, Yi Gian
and Yea Ney~ I feel boring~ Dont know
want to talk with who~ Aikss~


Come on~ take picture with daddy~


Looks~ they so cute~


Exia~ U are so notty~


Hmm~ they are looking at me~


After bath~ Just try a style that
Elisa say like 70's~


Hair start come down~ And just have a snap~
Before....


Ok~ After.


My eyes~

No comments: