May 26, 2009

Someday happen.


My mom sure damn happy.
Why? Coz my dad present her 1
nokia XM5800 zitrion. Original weh.
Not my phone... Dont know why i
want to show off.


A proud and a pride.
I think that when i can get this~


Mom birthday.
Jabyss and his girlfriend Jo and my band mate
Rick celebrate birthday at someplace at Cheras.
Lolx~ My mom happiest ever.

DATE WITH SOMEONE. well~ Just friends.

Celine. My friend that since form3
i know her at church. lolx~ Pretty alots.
Well~ Just friends.


Some Editz to her. Olalala.


As a promise to myself. Order from Japan.
The GazettE - Distress and Coma album.
(original import from Japan)
Finally Get it.


Change train and down from Imbi.
TimeSquare tall that make me wanna
to take a angle for it. So sienz~
Way to get my baby album.


Finally finally.
Waiting in 2 months. My baby arrived.
The GazettE distress and coma optical impression.
Non-sale in malaysia. Very hard to get it.


Fuuyoh. simple and neat design.


Some event that in Japan live show.
if i live in Japan. Sure have a look at their
live show.


When open. inside the album art.
Nice and unique.
u can click the picture to enlarge.


Where are the CD and DVD?????


Hmm. Just to let you see details the albuma art.
Nice.


Tadaa... DVD and CD.


DVD. With 1 MV distress and coma.
And inclu the making of this MV.


2 songs.
1.Distress and coma.
2.headache man.


Some speacial live flyer.


Lyrics.


Inside words are Japanese. Fuuyoh~
so original.


I am really happy to have it.
To respect a band of artist.
Original is best thing. Hahaha~






::NOTICE::
Want borrow my album have a look???
Come my house la.

No comments: