May 15, 2009

Offday. Feels like i really miss my friends so much.


When second day off. Just call Eugene
hang out with me~ Spend some time with me.
Just wait him at IOI, then i having a extra lunch
at the place i work-Sakae Sushi. Actually i din't
eat sushi and buffet also. I just a economy guy,
so just eat a bowl of Sakae Salad~ Not bad.
And a glass of green tea. After that, Gene come dy,
and chat with him. So we just plan play pool at here.
before that we hang at Daiso.


Yeah~ Angles from me. So~~
Thats Eugene~ Doh Soh~


Waiting bus at Pasar Seni. Olala~


Damn flat~ hahaha~


Styling learn from GazettE. Fuuyoh~
Thanks my mom that born me such a face
like style just same like them.


New wax..... For stand longer time on my spike
style.


Mirror. inside of me.


New style.

Watch Movie with Fella's~

WeiLim is driving with a peace smile.


Johnson is playing with his girlfriend at the car.


This is Johnson. Beauty-Killer.


Pavillion des~


Single got single way~
Couple got couple way~


Fuuyoh~ Who is that?


Angles.


Reflex.


Kick your ass.


i love glasses.


Yeah~ this is a gang of us~

No comments: