May 28, 2009

Oh yeah~ Thanks to all my best friends.
give me happy memories ever.


Oh~ Justin. Why you agony with her.
Fuuyoh.


When i want decide take the shoe out.
she just open the mouth for me.
What kind of girl is this. Shoe also want to eat.
Maybe my design to nice. Lols.~


Justin gonna save us.


Argh~ Justin your mouth not enough big la.


Aiya. Saya tak sengaja de. >.<
Fuuyoh~ Sexy.


Vroom~~~~ I dare you join me next time
when i take this kind of picture.


Oh babe~ He really like to crazy with me.


Hug with a love with Mc.


Couple present. Actually is Joanne help Johnson
click slide.


Fuuyoh~ Johnson look so man.


The place Sarah park.


Fuuyoh~ M.I.B chicks.


Ternimator? Damn nice.


Some bread with olive oil and vineger.


Pepper?


Pepsi~


Fuyoh~ Thats my idea. I think someone
gonna kill me soon.

No comments: