May 12, 2008

Finally... Have a blog... boring blog..


lucky that guy din't reach to the heaven..





my steak... at san's fransico... nice..

pizza.... with 2 flavor... nice..

i wish my college kitchen clean as them... agree?

my brother have a nice pose. we like to take picture...

hmph.. diffrent sit diffrent stlye..

jay(left).. my brother and me..

thinking something at Klcc Parkson..










Yesterday, is mother day.. i think everyone know about this...

hmm... mother day... for me... this year is 1st time having dinner with my family...

we having dinner at san's fransico.. location at KLcc.. with my dad friend's family.

this is yesterday what happen.. this is not my real topic.. it just a normal essay..

for me.. this morning... in this monday... is time go to school to attend my future work coss...

BAKERY... i love bread... damn love bread.. just having fun and learn more about bread..

bread bread bread... so, this is my journey about to be a professional baker..

in this morning.. just like everyday.. fetching me to the train station drop me at Kelana Jaya..

just have a bad mood today... in the station there all the shop din't have small change...

just feel angry that those worker din't hav prepare small changes to the customer...

even seven eleven also same... very dispointed to them... so..

i just walk to the another seven eleven near the bus stop there to change my money to buy my ticket..

finally have a small change to buy a ticket to get the train...

when i go throught the brigde... on the road there have motor acident... what a blur guy...

when i was stare at the road to see the guy izzit dead already.. so i just take a pic to let you all to see..

hmph... lucky this guy din'nt reach to the heaven... so... i just back to the station to my college...

and just hav a look my picture...




No comments: