May 22, 2008

Yeah... Babe... what a tired unrested day~ s*cks..

Wednesday.... Actually i have already planning... what i gonna doing and spent my time for this day.. first is, after college go back home have a nice sleep..
sleep untill 5pm. after wake up, go to saloon to cut my hair,after that go to near shopping to pierce earing also have a look at Jusco see what present can give my mom..
because this Sunday is her birthday.
this allplan is not sucess at yesterday, youknow why? suddenly a fella call me that have practice dance, change the date to practice already, so i just go to his house wait for him then go to practice wite mydance mate... Argh....we going the studio also very s*ck...
What ever lar...
after training, i feel very tired. lucky i am not going home by bus..
after come backhome, my mom tell me that go Pasar Malam with her, because she want to buy some vegetable and friuts for cooking, so i just go with her...
so after going back home, my dad ask me to help him design my gradpa birthday cake for him,
somemore birthday card also want, Damn...
tired man.... after finish design, i sleep at time 01.**a.m.
God...help me~ T.T




This is the studio we practice~

Good angle...my spec..

following my mom go to pasar malam... buy fruits...

hmm... i like the light...

after come back home desgin cake decoration for my grandpa....

dragon? 1st design for my grandpa... i mean cake...





No comments: