May 20, 2008

Yeah yeah... Enjoy+ing weekendz...

FRIDAY>>> a nerd guy at the M.I.B college...

haha.... what a ninja... you are choosen to see my blog...

SATURDAY>>> having a nice Youth at Church.. bla bla bla...

hmm... this guy is shy+ing.. like turtle..

these 3 fella's is enjoy+ing God words...

after youth at church, go to the new mamak there taking a picture... looks nice..

hmm.. after finish our meal at mamak.. Bukit Jalil is suitable for us to jogging.. this is the picture i take when i jogging... lolx..

what a landscape picture...

i like the sun light...

yeah... K.C in da picture... lolX.. >.<
catching the light at highway..

The wind blow my hair till like a nerd guy...


SUNDAY>>> FAMILY DAY... is IMPORTANT for ME..

hm...two genius...

you know... i am very enjoy shiting at Ikano toilet... hahaha...

hmm... feel familiar this picture... from movie "P2"... my brother looks nerd...

hmm.. having snooker with my family... my dad is snooker pro.. he teach me alot of skill...

my brother is aiming... cool...

calm... writen by me...

No comments: