May 15, 2008

How i spending my time in Wednesday... (actually everyweek is not same..)

when test at Mr.Don class~ wow~ look at this situation..
yo.... my stlye tale picture... u realize the phone?
at KLCC lepak+ing.. haha~ snap a picture.. good angle?


i dare you all don't have the brave to wear this thing when shopping~
argh~~!!! my maskedrider Amazon....
hmm~ Masked Rider RX... quite expensive neh~
Keikaiden X... Dark Hero...
i wish i can wear 1 of them...

babyzai(my friends also treat him like brother) is giving the necklace to Roi Thing.. They are couples???
actually... Rui thing just wan have a look only~ cheh~
beutiful evening.. let me thinking about Eason Chan songs...
This fella bluff her mom say at school hav activity.. changing sport set at my friend car... what the ****...
may be she don't know i take her picture already.. haha~ lol~

my friend... Allen... he is drifting~
Allen... is cool.. but Noob... act like Rain..
Aiyo~ Have "saman"..
At night we "lepak+ing" at Cheras pasar malam... quite long distance... tired..
i don't know why so many people like this CHAT-ZHAI...
















No comments: