May 13, 2008

The One college.. at Midvaley... lol~

hmm.. cool emotion.... lolx~
EXPENSIVE .... DEcoration..... nice... but expensive....
what a nice creative ice- cream cake...
nice ice cream fruit cake~ i wanan eat leh~
baskin robbin at midvalley~
i can say that... i like to drawing...
why? because... it make my mind and brain thinking more flexible...
agree what i say? haha~ just think abouty it... This sentence i say it before when i presentation in college,

hmm.. i think some people still remember ba?

Last saturday... after my church youth gathering..
I hang out wit my friends going to Midvalley there to see The One college fair..

Many of the artwork there is beautiful, cool, nice and artisty...

Especialy those artwork come from China by Benjamin...

if you wan to see his artwork just see this website...

After hanging around inside... Inside the fair have dance online games promotion..

so the Deejay take me and my friends out and try to play the game...

i can say that... play dance game difficult than real dance..

may be becausae i less to play ba? atlast.. i game over...

sad~ man....

after that we just hanging around... take some funny stuff picture, take picture... and just play..

so... you guys know about Baskin Robbin? i think... you sure know...

they usually to sell ice cream... when i see thier cake..

is very nice, beautiful, creative and EXPENSIVE...

haha~ no money.. just see only... haiz... lucky i take some picture...

okay... so~ just enjoy my picture... babyzai... my 2nd brother and me... at parking lot~ muahaha~
nice action figure~
hmm... nice? by the one student make 1~
andy lau~ and my brother jay... look at him... noob~

1 comment:

Luna said...

wa, u got blog oso neh! link me up : http://eris-myparallelworld.blospot.com/

eris@woonlim