March 24, 2009

Capsule~ Capsule.


Capsule medal ta~da~


Ok... see which 1 is the suitable for me.


Still figure it out.


Ta~da~ this key chain looks speacial and nice.
hmm~


And i turn it.


Yeah~ i got this red-ranger.


First capsule i got.


Jabyss make some move now.


He just have some fun on it. Hope that
dun get not nice keychain.

COLLECTION

Capsule~ oh yeah.


Bunch of SD.


Got few twins. Hmm.


Put on table. Can know the sizes.


Actually these SD Gundam can remix togather.
Just having some fun on it.


V3, V1 and Red-ranger.


Capsule~ Capsule on the road.


Nice angles? haha.

At home. Take out and photoshooting.

I don't the name of Gundam.
I think that is really hard to get this model.
Is rare inside the capsule machine.


I think fans know what kind of model.
Looks like bad character.


Crystal rare version. Also don't know which model.
I know thats Gundam.


Zaku twins? oh no~


My favorite. is hard to get also.


Zaku. Classic version.


Erm. Nice~


I know this fella. RX-79.


I think all 1 eye ball is Zaku.


Good robots.


Bad robots.


Good and Bads robot. So much color.


War.


Peace~


3 giant capsule.


Gintama. Main character.


in comic. This fella is really
talk to much and like play badminton.


I like this guy. Cannon always on side.

]
Suitable color? haha~


All collection on this month.


Capsule. Capsule in my room.


Put in to Shoe box. kakaka~

No comments: