March 30, 2009

Cheap Place. Gundam cheap.


Hey gang~ I mean my Gundam gang la.
This shop is properly will come out lastest
Gundam MG,FG,SD and i think PG need to
ask them. And some Gundam is depending on price.
So. Before that last blog i show that picture many Gundam.
Yeah. And this is the place. The next of the place.
Also seling some old school Gundam.
What the F**K the Gundam i want to buy, is already give
people buy. Damn sad.


I can say that.. If you miss some series of Gundam.
You can find at this shop. They 100% can find for you.
Ofcoause got charge la. But also almost cheap like
the shop itold you just now.


Some picture.


MG?? PG??


Limited Edition. Gundam Knight SD
Rm200-Rm220.


::Some Thing i say~ des::
i think that if anyone is from other state.
If you come to KL is good to know which place
buy Gundam and action figure, i know this alot.
if you guys come KL search for these stuff.
Find me and contact me~ Hehe~
I will introduce more cheaper toys for ya~
Muahahaha~

No comments: