March 16, 2009

Oh yes. Funny days and some shopping experince~
By the way i am not the one who shopping.
Kufufufu~


Pavilion. Simple,nice and clean.
And all the shops are big and diffrent and speacial.
I love it so. Maybe have some money buy ZARA shoes.
Nice quality ever.


Oh my gosh, all my friends, dont go to the
Emperor Restoran eat. Damn expensive and
i can say that i can cook as like them also.


This sucks chicken rice, herb soup, and
pearl chocolate. Rm27 including tax.
I can eat 27pack nasi lemak lo~


Ofcause having lunch and shopping with my
friends. As you know that this is Mei Ni a.k.a Sapphire.
And her ji mui also. name is Fer. I think is shortform ba.
This picture is Fer help us to take it~ Nice.


Oh my Gosh...!!! I saw Katy Perry~
Ofcoz sure that take a picture with her.
She seems like intersting on me. Kaka.
(Thanks Sapphire help me to take)


Well... When they try and dressing.
I just try some angles to this few mirror
on this shops. Nice flash >.<


Without Flash.


Try next move. I love this. Make me feels i so
handsome and cool~ Kaka~


I am nerd. On this picture.


Stand mode.


Well... After she dressing, just have a nice pic
with her. So sexy... Haha.


She ask that others angles.


make me feels like Wonder Girls.


Please~ i am not the person who really want
to make cute. Shame and shy~


To save money. We just use economy
way to take it~ nice..


She pretty, i fierce.


Ta~ da~ this is Fer. I sure she want kill me
after see this picture. Wulala.

No comments: