March 20, 2009

No toys No life.


I want buy this thing. Rm89.90.
If i buy... I challage with who?
Who will play with me? Lolx.


Cute bears that i found on Toys City IOI.


Midvalley Meal. Sushi des-ka.


Buy from Midvalley Toy-City.
Just buy perfect set and basic set.
Damn cool. Choro Q~ Cute car that i love and like.


Perfect Set ChoroQ.


Basic set ChoroQ.


Basic set.


Before open.


Start to open and figure how to
do and make a car.


Step 1. Engine and car body.
And then is the car shell.


Bumper and front is final.
After that finish version 1.


Special is have a key to
open engine and modify.
That blue color is main engine gear.


Reverse Special Gear.
Speacial to play some effect on the
cute car.


Changing and evolution.


After changeing.
And evolution become
more nice and cool.


And this is the perfect set in
the box.


Basic and Perfect compare.


::My words::
Actually these cute car toys
i want to buy it very long time.
Is because when i was young kids.
No money to afford and buy to play.
And now.... Maybe is outdated to some people.
For me is a classic collection to me.
About price. Huhu~ i cant tell. lolx.
Want to join with me to collect?
Welcome u~ lolx~

And i maybe will start play the
Digimon machine wihich call Digivice.
New version can feed and train.
Which like 1st generation. And who will
join me and play? kakaka~
What eva. Just leave a comment there.
Thanks.

No comments: