March 23, 2009

Freak On Genting.


Yo~ Thats me.
This blog is what i doin on Genting.
Just check it out what have
i done. And some photoshootg skill
i got. Check it out.. Dohso~


Belive it or not?
Thats my dad.


Jabyss he is funny some stuff.
Check it out.


Big damn mist. Wooo~

Some photo shooting on Jabyss.
First day with big mist when at nite time.

Is gonna rest for next day tracel
with Jabyss around. And this is the place
my dad stay and he work at there.
And this is the apartment we sleep.
Only for our family.

THE SECOND DAY.
Second day.
With nice morning weather.
And eat expensive nasi lemak.
Haiz~

After breakfast.
Go some place to race with Jabyss
with Initial-D. No people disturb,
no smooking, no LCLY people.
Race very relax. Better that IOI,
Sunway and Midvalley. Just 2 of us racing.
Wakaka.

After Initial-D racing.
We just having around at some place.
And just walk snap some picture.

Nice weather and nice flower.
Time for eat lunch.
Goin to coffee-terance
eat buffet and see my art-name
at Japanese food section. Lolx~

Buffet toilet.

having lunch with Jabyss.
Sushi.

At buffet area there to can watch down
GohTong Jaya there. Jabyss seems like intersting.

At toilet. Haha. Guys~ maybe
i will upload some toilet video
on this blog. Just wait... wakakaka~

When nite time.
After dinner.
Walk with Jabyss again.
Hanging around.

Me and Jabyss.
Guess where we are?
and that day got some one
concert.. Who concert?
Just guess.

Thanks Jabyss help me take
some nice angles.
Woo.

Some flowers and
some place.

He is sms+ing.

Time to go back.
And he calling someone.

The Third Day.
3rd day.
some picture that my mom and Jabyss.

Thats my mom and Jabyss,
my mom looks young. kaka.

Me and front of Hotel.
Nice air and wind.

Shopping with my mom.
And my mom is choosing jacket.
Me and Jabyss just snap picture.

Saw some sexy car.
350z fairlady.


Well..
when going back apartment.
Heavy mist come after.
woo. I think if KL like this.

Yeah going back home now.
So just saw this nice car.
And take. Hualala.~

::NEXT BLOG::
Coming soon.
About me and Jabyss
do some Gacha and Capsule toys.
Just wait babe.

No comments: