April 12, 2010

Best day with Besties Friends

My new bag,
that my dad buy for me. Looks nice
and can put laptop. I love it. XD
Thanks.. dad.

By the way, in the morning
have burning section with two best friends.
Sharon and Jovi! Burning for the CopyCat
insulting us in facebook that been awhile.

Jovi really cool that he make
a newspaper figure out that
is CopyCat, that figure totally same as like
every picture CopyCat style.
MJ hats, and vest. And one bruce lee weapon.
Just heard Jovi say that the copycat know
KUNG FU. So make that one burn for him lar.

I make up for CopyCat.
You see i so damn kind. =)

Prepare to burn.
Ofcoz, after few minutes.
We start to burn up dy, is fun and syok.
We also video up dy, if you guys wanna see.
Just facebook there and have a look.
Will be in these few days, i will upload it. =D

At the same day,
also my college open day for new students.
Donald so cute with a bow tie!

After that, we plan go to timesquare
having fun at there. So, we are taking train going.
Looks so hot.

Froggie Sharon and SpongeBob Jovi!

He so so so thirsty.

My KamenRider Mask!
See them also have their own favorite
cartoons, i also bring along too.
but i put my bag behind. =D

Is a happy day for us!

Syok! and happy at the train.

Having BBQ plaza togather!
Why we having here? Is because
Sharon say is not nice here, when she
eat with her brother. So me and Jovi
just prove she is wrong!!!! And we just go
inside and eat!! And finally Sharon say is delicious!
ahahahahahaha.

She so happy to enjoy.

Jovi is cool with bacon..

Smiling to vegie at soup!

Oh yeah! Delicious bacon!

Jovi is waiting for the soup.
he warning me wait for 5 minutes.
Ahahaha..

Left 3 beef!

This feels i take, looks like at Taiwan.

ready to cut my hair.
And i design my new hairstyle
for my self.

Behind cut totally short.
ready for infront. Hiak hiak~

After that, this is my hairstyle.
So, Right side shave with 3 lines.
And this is the hair style what i want.
Ofcause left side is still cover up, looks
like normal. And is abit looks like girl side.


And this is it.

Tadaa~


Looks like Japanese visual
heavy rocker style. =D

No comments: