April 4, 2010

Chocolate and wedding

Chef ask me to molding chocolate pieces,
So, preparing all the tools like spatula
and something to scratch chocolate out the board.

This is the mold. Expensive weh!
Wash also must use hot water.
This one more better that my college one.
My college that totally cant use! Somemore
alots of bacteria! And scratch lots~

Coating with shining bronze color at mold.

My cute senior preparing
for FHA competition. =D
By the way, he really cute. Ahahaha.

Er... Want to pour inside the mold dy.
Hmm... Feel excited just me only do,
and when at college, always want to wait
other group mate to do, very slow and
very "dulan"! Now doing alone, more syok!
Thats why i like to be more training at Hotel.
Very enjoy. =)

Complete mold. 70% set, must use cutter
to slice square.

So flat! ahahaha.. Skills have improve dy~

Put at chiller, more fast set.
So , take it out. Preparing to take it out.

Ta--da-- This is all i done!
Nice and neat, these chocolate is
using for decoration at mousse cake,
that customer wanna order. :D

Experiment on dry ice!
Very "yeng"! wondering when i wedding,
put at the stage, then play violin for my wife.
Aww... Romance~ :3



AFTER work.
Straight back home to
MY FAMILY WEDDING DINNER.
At wash room snap it.
My style. So smart. XD

Me and Jay, my younger brother.

He seems like older that me.
Ahahahaha. Serious.

Not yet edit. :)

After Edit~ :D
Which one better?

My grandpa, he buy a new phone.
He is happy and recording video all our
family. =D

Me, in vintage mode.

Me and Jay.

Chit-Chat!

Red wine!

I mabuk! XD

Reflection of mirror. =D


Our family. And my mom looks more prettier
that the bride. =D
nah~ Just kidding.

2 comments:

dracoli SLAY said...

no edit de better and your mabuk pic looks so girly la ^^ like lala mui >.< haha

your grandpa is so hip!!

Cyrus Chern said...

lolx. aiya.. ok ok lar.~
i use to be girly abit.
=D
yeah~ my grand pa is cool