April 5, 2010

Days with family.

My mom, is doing treatment for
the leg, suck all the dirty blood out.

Looks like Iron Man Symbol. Cool!

Listening advise from doctor.
By the way, this doctor is a good person
who like Maggi mee.

O? bodies?


When Going back to hometown to visit
my grandparents. All of us at car, see something
make me LAUGH MY ASS OFF!!! This fat guy tot
very cool that posing like that when riding
motor! XD
Lucky got DSLR to take it..

O? Sky turning dark.

My cousin brother-Weng.
He really cool when he is cooking!


My grandpa vintage motor,
Vespa!

Water tank view!

Last Generation.
My grandpa, and my dad also there.

Sexy!

Looks like model~

O? So hot.

Lolx. Just snap it from sunlight~

Long long hair! I wanna like that.

Me and grandparents house.

Feel wanna lying down roll
and roll. XD

Helping my grandma changing phone.

Inside to look outside view.

Cleaning my Blackberry phone. =)

year1998 , our family picture.

Nice evening view.

Dad is driving.

Sky effect!

Abandon building.

Way to back KL.

Sky and traffic light.

He become more like to be like that.

Lolx. facebook at phone.
Ahaha.

This view, should be me.
by the way, is my cousin-Weng.

Nitezz.

dawn~

Light effect!


Familiar this place?

2 comments:

Gayn said...

Nice shoot^^
Kah Weng kor kor so yeng!Haha...
Got one photo ah ma is in the television...So scary!!
That 1998 photo...i so cutezz...Haha...

Cyrus Chern said...

yeah, still ok lar.
Ahahha.. u tot is ghost meh~
alolx.
yeah~ me also cute at that pic.
=D