April 2, 2010

Easter Egg design.

In the morning ,
at KLCC garden enjoying
fresh air and violin music.
Is having a healthy mind and thinking
when start before work. Hope to be
relax my mind, not to stress when work,
must know how to manage emotion.
God bless me!

Today my chef ask me ,
to decorate and design on easter egg
for display, he say that he very busy and
no idea to do. So he ask me try to do it.
And these basic colors, is in this morning
he do it. So.. is ready to paint and design.

Thats me.
yeah. I am doing my design work,
and damn enjoying that second day
can quickly to do some artwork and
design that i love it. Enjoying classical
music at working place and keep relax my mind
and design it. Is very cool and quite enjoy. =D

Flower design.

Frog! Inspire by Sharon.
When i missing my friends.
I remember one of my best best friend
like this frog. So decide to design let her
see it. =)

Done! One tray.

Froggy~ My executive soux chef say my
design is cute! Hope he can give me more
artwork to handle it. ><

Chicky! When i think bout Jovi,
i think about chicky! Coz his face cute
and chubby like chicky!

One tray! 3 hours.

ke..ro~

Angel design.

After work! Going back home,
when pass by car park. Just snap a pic!

I love my style today!


I start to have intresting on this cutie
toys and figure! Kawaii!!!

4 comments:

dracoli SLAY said...

furogu!!! >.< haha

Shwu yeong said...

cute!

Cyrus Chern said...

yeah! thx!!! XD

Luna said...

the toys called sylvanian families.. i like them too :)