June 2, 2009

Enjoy with family.


Carlsberg. Ya. I drink with my dad.
When i was still get a bit of sick.


thats my dad.


Jabyss having his nice sausages.


This fella still under age. He also get a
carlsberg.


Just pose when enjoying this beer.


Yeah. We having a small dinner at there.


Some angles and some pose.


Fuuyoh. This guy fully mabuk.


Cheers with dad.


Ah boy~ are you looking something.?


Wondering drink 1 more.


Some pictures.


Just think that this fella is drunk till
use vegie to take pictures. Fuuyoh.


I think he not enough long.


Finally the cow fetch this drunk boy back home.
Nah~ Just kidding.


Oh my~ Mini optimus.~ so cute.


Optimus prime and me.


In space ship of Star Trek. Captain Chern.


I think he really drunk that find Optimus to fight.


My dad and panda. fuuyoh.


Ops~ i saw a dot. He say so.


I feel the Iron man main Character
just looks likes my dad. agree?


What the h*ll.


Just snap.


follow also.


My dad good in nice pose.


.......


My dad help jabyss take pic.


My mom and dad.


Jabyss fight with T-600.


I guess that now u think that how i get this machine gun.


i think i can replace Christian Bale
place to act John Conner.


thats my mom.


i guess that u also think that how he got the
skeleton.


Me, Jabyss and my dad.


my family.


this guy. when ppl watch cinema.
he open the flash and take picture by him self.
if u are the person who back of him.
U want to whack him?


Some Memories place when i was kiddo.

When i was 5 years old. I stay here.
Untill 12 years old only move to Puchong.


When i am sitting and standing the place
i been. I realize i tall alots. and some place
always play foot ball with Jabyss.


Some angles.


He posing dy. Sure ready want me to take.


Some angles.


i just think when i was small i afraid to
cross this stuff. Not when saw this stuff.
Just very easy to passby.


Some angles.


9-C my ex-House.


Well. Thats it.


When i was small. Everytime i need to
wait bus at downstairs of my house.
when i was kinergarden, i always
use full of energy to climb up this place to sit.
feel very tall. Now i sit. Just a easy to sit.
Lolx.


Thats my dad car.

No comments: