June 18, 2009

Last Part. Nothing Speacial.


Some diffrent style. Tie my hair.


As you know. I writting blog.


Some new artwork. Still think that want to draw
a comic about it. With color and some
chinese brush style. Geroxez.


Beettles.... So cute..


After that just take as my pet. But it escape already.
Argh~~~~


Another i buy the mystery pakage.
I get Optimus Prime. Classic.


Drink tiger beer with dad. When meet up my 3rd uncle
at Perak- Bagan Serai.


Fuuyoh. Keic AkA my cousin brother.
Buy these 3 geng chao Gundam.


Next morning. Nasi lemak with ginger taste.
Suxx...



Electric Bike. No need petrol and lisen.
Can ride like motor. Fuuyoh.


Visit someplace. Thats my name card.
What the$%^& my name they type wrong.
Is not Kar. Is "Kah".


Popiah at Penang. Rm2.50.


Some Hotel at Penang.


Latte. I wish i can drink with the one
i love togather. Nice taste ever.


Well my dad and mom.


Some Kitchen at Hotel.


Tissue boost up at Hotel toilet.
Double up~ hahaha~


Jungle hotel.


Antz worlds.


Oh yeah~ Penang..


At Taiping.


KFC transformers Action Figure. Fuuyoh.
Sold Out. All sold out. So disgusting robot also
got people buy.


Meet someone. Some business with my dad. lolz~


Finally...
Back Puchong... I miss my room alots.
And my Gundam!!!

Finally... Back...
Next post. Is about transformers.

No comments: