June 8, 2009

More closer with Natural. At Setapak.


Fuuyoh. Blow water Allen bring us
(Me, Jabyss, BBzai, Andy and Johnz.)
Climb mountain.


Johnz is freak on chicky.
Because he seems like found his own son.


Yeah. We start to climb up and rest on somewhere.
They look so tired.


Johnz mama calling him.
Woo~ Mountain also got strong line.


Woo~ Nice? this place can see throught
the lake.


Yeah. I rules the world.
Well.... Just kidding.


BBzai is resting on the rock.


Thats my style. Nice?


Allen is tired. Such a nice pose that i take.


Well... Johnz help me take this angles.


Thats beat boz Johnz. Lolx.


The artistic person. Fuuyoh~ Cyrus.


Well.. We are rest on someplace with Allen.
He need a deep breath.


How to go up?


Some angles.


Feels like some nice country mountain trip.


Setapak view.


Climb climb.


Allen is calling those dou gei who not following
our team. I mean Johnz , Andy and Jabyss.


Well. I like this tree. Coz just look like
nice chair.


Some nice place.


Allen is posing.


Well. When we get down from bottom.
We just realize there have many of this kind of worms
those leaves. Looks disgusting and cute.


So many of them.


BBzai is glad that he still alive.
Coz not die on this mountain.
Hehe.


Yup~ We back to the Pajero.


Everyone is naked. Fuuyoh. Except me.


They finding Johnz chicky.


Allen..... I think ppl who see my blog
know how long is ya fur liao.


After 15 minits. This 2 monkey back from
mountain.


I wondering girls join us...


We goin have lunch.


Having lunch at Mc'donald.

BLOW water Speech on mountain.

No comments: