June 14, 2009

What is life meaning it?
Follow bible how to live?
Follow your parents what they say?
Follow the one you love sharing life each others?
Follow a gang of friends crazy without thinking?
Follow a gang of your friends backstab the people you dislike?
Follow what your boss say and get a stable salary?
Follow media?
Follow fashion?

Many many things to follow.
Cause this world is all about follow.



F**k off. Just live about yourself. Just enjoy the moment
you live and life. Human life is got limit. Maybe you will
be dead at any second. Maybe world is destroying by nuclear,
maybe will earthquke again, maybe Tsunami come when you
are swimming .


I can say. I quite enjoy every second i live.

This morning. wake up in the time that i comfort.
Take a nice bath. Wear the singlet i like, and
a black coat i always wear. And my beloved my
nice ring. And drink a cup of nescafe.
And just take laptop to downstair cafe surf net.


hope that i wont be like someone and miss someone.
After the break up. I learns many things about reality.
Why.. In this world din't have 100% perfect couple.
Why i say so. I spend 1 year and 7 months to love a person.
Love change to agony sad , watse time , bull shit life planning,
bullshit promises , bull shit position of boyfriend.


Just like working as a boyfriend to know the position.
I dint nothing wrong to her. why she just doing this kind of
stuff to me? Showing off at blog show that very very close friends
with male friends. Even din't repects on me. Just shit on me.
With bad words. Just keep Fark fark fark on the phone.
F**k off, i ain't close any girls best friends like
this before.

Many of you to know about this.
Just want to know how romantic , sweet. All bout these is useless.
Maybe today she sweet with you, maybe tomorrow say good bye to you.

Argue in the phone, cry the phone , scold everything , complain everything
on phone. Break up is just using an hour to settle bout this.
I really stress and really think how to break up with her.

I dont want people ask me again with the same question.

XXX:" Ei~ Cyrus.. Waliao @~ Your girlfriend very geng hor.
take so many picture with that boy hor. So... You din't
say anything meh? Why your picture so less one? lolx~"



What the H*ll i answer?

Cyrus:"Erm~ No la. she just very close friends with that fella.
So... Nothing de la. Aiya. Is common dy."



Commom? Common.... How is the people think that i say common.



I just live my alone side by my self.
Keep drawing. And some bullshit classes need to
go. Keep draw, design. Keep alone, all stress and
agony pain and hatress. And go alone at everywhere.
Go timesquare, KotaRaya , sungai wang , sunway,
KLCC , One Utama. To see how people that living.
Everytime i saw. I just think that.
I wish to be a side to like to see people how to live.
And help them solve some problem at anything.
I really tired to love someone. I am scare to be hurt again.
And i just need to get harder, faster, better and stronger.

And i find some nice lyrics.
That meaningful.
Translate from a song call Without a trace.
By The GazettE. Lyris by Ruki.
This song is the song in my blog.
If you want can listen from Imeem. Quite nice.

WITHOUT A TRACE.
I peel off my frail consciousness slowly,
So my footsteps won't make a sound.
I become ash, scattering into tiny pieces.
It's only this, nothing more...Without a trace

The feeling that I'm aware of my ignoranceis
more cowardice than helplessness.
Crawling into the bottom of my mixed consciousness,
I ask my subconsciousness..."I cannot see my future..."

Burying your breath in the still season,
You, who waited for help, dissovled into nothingness.
The withered song you cannot hear anymore...
It's crying without exception.

My tears that fell for my loss
Will also flow when I endure this agony.
Just like everyone else who deserted you,
I close my eyelids.

My body that's entwined within the spiralis slowly,
slowly twisting.In my throat,
there are thousands of questions that are like thorns;I'm asking,
"What can I save?"My future is dying right before my eyes...

Burying your breath in the still season,
You, who waited for help, dissovled into nothingness.
The withered song you cannot hear anymore...
It's crying without exception.

The dense fog that refuses to clear up...
So the proof of your existence that won't dissipate...
If this song reaches you,You'll probably think it's hypocritical.

Burying your breath in the still season,
You, who waited for help, dissovled into nothingness.
I can't make my raised voice retreat so you can't hear it anymore...
I've come to realize that it is my sin.


Writting blog.

No comments: