June 10, 2009

Something
that you dont know about it.



Have you see i style this hair style?
Weird? lolx. Most of my friends say that
i really looks like girls. Fuuyoh.


Kamen Rider is stress.


Actually this mask is buy from Melaka.
My precious collection ever.


Help someone manage some assignment.
Well. Lynn just play my phone snap a picture
behind of me. And i just realize my hair is more
longer and longer. Agree?


Drawing some comic to present someone who
birthday. Limited edition.


Feels that long time din't draw comic,
so is very careful to draw every parts.


Line up before draw character.
I learn by myself on this skill. My family can
prove that all skill is learn by myself. Lolx


Someone is cutting and changing some hairstyle.


Finally chop down. If you are the person
how is the feel?


Jessica looks like direct the hairstylist
to cut Christina hair.


M.I.B pretty girls? Erm.
Well.... I just simply say.


Crazy on Melaka. Well. Where the heck am i?


Kamen rider on Melaka.


Rubik?


Some place we eat and enjoy food.


Just be their camera-man a day.
Er. behind the mister. What the heck he
doing. Lolx. And the picture just look
like take from Rome.


I think some people will
regornize this place. Well.
All shoes.


Waiting bus.


I still beginer if cosplayer.
So... What ever just laugh.
haha~


Gokudera Hayato from
Katekyo Hitman Reborn.
The character i cosplay.


Someone sleep on sofa.


One doing assignment.
One is sleeping.



Transformer 2. Megatron is revived.
Do you know?

Do you know another boss. Devastator?
6 Decepticons combination.


Do you know why the movie topic put
"Revenge of the Fallen"?
and this is the boss call The Fallen.


Some clear version. I sing Johnz beatbox.
Please rate... if you want... Lolx.

No comments: